March 14, 2012

Pinsday

I haven't really been keeping up with my original plan to past some of my favorite pins from Pinterest, so I figure I'll just post it on random Wednesdays when I feel like it. lol. Blame my bad memory!

Anyway, this Pinsday I decided I'd share some of my favorite Easter decor & activity ideas. I've already shared my favorite printables on my Easter decor post, so here are a few other things I've found...

See Jane Blog shared this amazingly cute idea. Check it out!


Love this! Wish I had the patience to do it. View it here.


Love these polka dot eggs. I just might do this with the kids!


These carrot party favors are so adorable!


This Easter or Spring wreath is so great! So fun!


Lastly, this centerpiece. How easy & simple, yet so pretty & fun & festive! If I had one of these vases I would so make this.


Do you have any favorite Easter ideas? What's your favorite Easter pin find? Feel free to share!