March 9, 2012

Maybe Baby... another month gone

Well, another month has come & gone & we still aren't pregnant. I got my monthly 'frenemy' yesterday, so with today being day 2 and my worst day, I'm plopped on the couch watching cartoons with Gracie, working on my blog. One positive thing about getting my period is that for the first time in years I actually got it on time back to back months. I normally skip two months in between cycles. So, maybe this is a good thing! Regardless, we're staying positive about all of this & we're not giving up! When the time is right, we'll be blessed with a new little one.

Speaking of a new baby, I've obviously had baby fever and have taken to Pinterest to look for nursery ideas for when it does finally happen. So, I thought what the hell, I'll share a few of my ideas on my blog as well. We actually have a little room right off our bedroom, that is supposed to be a bathroom/laundry room, but is currently only being used as a laundry/storage area since we gutted the bathroom part out of it a year ago. So, we've decided if I get pregnant before next year, we're going to transform it into a nursery/laundry room. I'm already flowing with ideas on how to make the laundry side hidden and the nursery side a beautiful little room for a baby. Oh, my brain never stops, I swear!

Here are a few rooms I really liked on Pinterest:

I already know I want to paint the walls grey. I'd like to use green with yellows or teals. Something very neutral.




I'm obsessed with Elephants, have been forever! I'd love to add those to the room too.



I've been completely obsessed with this green crib from Ikea, for years! I'll probably end up getting this.



& I really love this bumper.



So I'm definitely going to do something with grey and green, mostly because the room is connected to my bedroom & my bedroom is grey & green. I want it to all be connected. :) I'll probably add two other accent colors. I'm just unsure which two. Thankfully, I have a while before it matters. ha! ;)

What colors would you paint a nursery? Feel free to share!

PS. New layout!