March 16, 2012

Elephants are love.

If there is one thing the people closest to me know about me, it's that I have a deep love for Elephants. I've loved them since I was little, my amazing grandmother also loved Elephants and when she died I got her beloved little black Elephant that lived on one of her shelves for years and years. Every time I would visit her, I'd pick it up (and man is it HEAVY!) and wrap it in a blanket like it was a baby doll and play with it. This is what he looks like.



And he lives on top on my TV in my bedroom on a shelf. He rarely gets seen by anyone because of his location but I'd rather that being that I don't ever want him to get broken. This elephant holds a special place in my heart because it's the only thing I have left of my grandmother, who I will always cherish.



I recently added a new Elephant to my home decor. I got this one from Home Goods. I love Home Goods simply because they are always selling Elephants. Really. I dare you to go to Home Goods this weekend and see all the beautiful Elephants they have. Pure love. This elephant lives on my dining table, for all to see!



I mean really, how could anyone not love Elephants? They are simply the sweetest creatures on this planet. So big, so sweet, so much love. A couple photos I took at the zoo while on a safari tour, with Gracie & Paul, while Jordan was in school a couple weeks ago...



Come ooooon, how stinkin' cute are Elephants?!





Ugh, love them. Last night I was just randomly searching around Pinterest for some good stuff. When I stumbled across this...



I muuuust have this ring. I think I squealed for about 3 minutes and then shoved my laptop in Paul's face telling him I neeeeded to have this ring. He also thought it was cute & told me he'd get it for me. So, I'm probably going to get it as an Anniversary gift, I'm guessing. I mean it's only $10 bucks! How can you beat that? I'll wear it everyday! Please feel free to check out this shop. They make all kinds of adorable jewelry. I'm so in love!

They also sell Elephant earrings. I just might go crazy over this cuteness overload.



So, what's your favorite zoo animal?

Anyway, that's a little about my love for Elephants. Hope everyone has a great weekend & if you celebrate St. Patrick's Day, Happy St. Patrick's Day tomorrow!