March 12, 2012

Easter decor

Last week I mentioned in the living room/dining room redo post that I'd share my Easter decor on the kitchen side of my house, since you could see the bits and pieces of it from the living room images. I've actually had my Easter decor up since the end of February. I know, I'm crazy but I just love all of the colors for Easter. I'm not at all religious, I only celebrate Easter for the fun side of it, the bunnies, eggs, etc. I didn't even celebrate it last year because I honestly didn't feel like it. But since my home is finally to my standards, I'm all about decorating for as many Holidays as I can, at this point. lol.

Anyway, here are a few pictures of my Easter decor.

I still need to paint my table & bench to match my Ikea chairs. Ehh, I'll get there one of these days. I actually just painted the bead board last night! And then took these pictures. lol.


Table up close.


Table & sill above.


I got all of these print outs on Pinterest. You can find them under Holiday Decor. And yes, the last one is longer than the rest, I ordered these in the wrong size and had to cut them down, except I couldn't cut that bunny off, it's too cute, so he peaks over the top of the frame. ;) I've been meaning to move him to the center frame but yeah, hasn't happened. lol


And a wide shot of the kitchen Easter decor side. Still need to add more art to this wall. Mind you my kitchen is still under construction. ;)


Have you started decorating for Easter? What's your favorite Easter activity?

I painted the top part of my kitchen cabinets this weekend as well. I'll hopefully have a Kitchen finished post in a couple weeks. I'll post current kitchen picture progress pictures later this week. Hope you all had a great weekend!