March 6, 2012

Living Room / Dining Room Remodel

Welp, I finally got my shit together & took pictures of the living room/dining room to share with all of you. I'm currently in the process of doing the kitchen, I only have a few more things to do and it will be finished, oh I cannot wait! Anyway, without further ado, here are the befores & afters.

Mind you, I took these 'before' photos probably 2 years ago, so a lot has come and gone in my living room since then, but the main stuff was the same, like the wall colors, sofa, rug, etc. The TV in the after shots, is the same tv we've had for about 2 years, so that isn't that new. Just wanted to throw that in there.

We also added molding around the windows & new window sills, but you can't really tell. Just know, they are there. I tried taking a before shot of the windows before the molding and sills but it came out too dark.

BEFORE.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The view from the front door, looking in.
Photobucket


AFTER.
(Living Room side/area)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't mind Paul's head & my Easter decorations, on the Kitchen side. I'll have a picture post of those next week! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The view from the front door, looking in.
Photobucket


(Dining Room side/area)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shelf details. Yes, that's a picture of my dad flipping off the camera... at my wedding. hahahha He's a firecracker! I loved it so much, I had to frame it. ;P
Photobucket

The little people picture, my mom made for me, after I found something similar on Pinterest & fell in love. It's little people as Map cutouts. The boy is where Paul is from, the girl is where I'm from. I looove it so much. <3 Photobucket

Photobucket


Well, that's it! Feel free to comment & tell me what you think! <3 Feel free to ask questions, I'd love to answer them!