December 17, 2011

Bathroom progress!

Phew, I have been so busy this week I never got to post about the bathroom remodel. I'm not completely done yet. I still need to finish painting the final color, hang the mirror, towel hooks & shower curtain. I also need to scrub the floor and shower walls. Still a little ways to go, but we're getting closer and closer to being finished! I'll have everything done today. :)

Eventually, within the next couple months I plan on putting in new flooring. But, that can always wait, my current floor is ok & still kinda matches pretty well, so I'm in no rush to change it. All good things come to those who wait. :)

Here are some photos to catch you up, some befores & a few afters. Still not completely done, keep that in mind. Just some pictures along the way.

This was where the sink & toilet were. The wall just fell apart. Not good. But we fixed it!

The old mirror was a built in and I haaated it. So glad to see it gone. This is the carnage left behind.

And with it filled in with sheet rock.

New beadboard walls! Sink area.

AAAAND NEW SINK! Yay!

New sink and toilet!

The new light! lovelovelove!

The main wall.

Beadboard on tub & view from hallway.

View from the hallway.


Ceiling color.

Ceiling before.

Ceiling after! Love it!

Beadboard painted!

Main wall painted!

Tub painted!

Welp, that's it for now! I'll be back soon with complete after pictures! Stay tuned! I'd love to hear what you think so far in the comments! Don't be shy! :)