December 19, 2011

Bathroom is finished!

So glad to finally be able to post pictures of the bathroom in all it's finished glory! I'm so over the moon in love with it, I find myself just walking in, turning the light on, looking at everything, smiling and walking out. I love it that much! See for yourself!

A preview of the paint color. I actually picked out both paint colors at Home Depot, but had them made at Lowes.

View of the sink wall, top part.

Lower part.

After I added the tooth brush bin & soap. ;)

Shower curtain, upper part.

Lower part. I have plans on turning the rug, after I add the new door. The current one is too low & won't allow the door to open or close with it turned long ways. Boo.

Main wall. Love those hooks! Art still needs to be bought and added.

Towel ring & art by the sink. Love!

That's it! Love it so much!

There are still a few things here and there I need to add that will come in time.

~ Shelves for over the toilet
~ A few more towels
~ More art for the walls, mostly the main wall
~ A new door (working on that this week!)

But that's really it. I decided that I actually really like the black & white floor in the bathroom now. It really meshes well, so I'm gonna keep it. Hey, that's more money in my pocket!

So, whatcha think?! Feel free to comment!