December 12, 2011

More thrify finds

On Sunday, like every Sunday, the hubs & I checked out our usual thrift store for some goodies. I found a few things I liked but only wound up getting one thing. Because honestly, if I got everything I liked every time I went somewhere, my car would be full & we'd have no money. lol.

Anyway, this week I found a lamp! I love lamp. No really, I so do! This lamp will definitely have to be painted a different color being that I loath the color purple. I'm thinking maybe yellow or a light blue, since I'll be putting it in the living room after the re-do, in the Spring. Yay!


Find anything good while thrifting this weekend? Share away!

(I'll be back later in the week with a bathroom update! We went today & got everything we needed & start ripping out the old toilet & sink tomorrow! Weee!)