December 27, 2011

it's keeps getting bigger!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I had a pretty good one. My kids did really well. Santa treated them good for being great kids! I also did pretty well myself. Got lots of clothes, the main thing I wanted & of course the Femme Fatale tour dvd! I love my Britney!

Anyway, with the next couples months getting closer & closer, my dreams of a brand new living room/dining room & kitchen are becoming more of a reality & not just a fantasy. I sat down today & made a list of everything I need to do with all three spaces. Warning: these lists are long & getting outta control! Brace yourself! ha. I kid.

living room~
1.) new sofa
2.) new stand under tv
3.) new art & decor
4.) new lamps/lighting
5.) throw pillows, rug & blankets
6.) console/sofa table
7.) new mirror
8.) paint walls, cabinet
9.) tree wall decal
10.) new curtians
11.) coffee table (s?)
12.) tv on wall
13.) new rug for front door
14.) new front door knob

dining room~
1.) new table & chairs
2.) shelves for walls
3.) decor for shelves
4.) table cloth/place mats/runner
5.) center piece
6.) lighting
7.) curtians
8.) rug for under table

kitchen~
1.) paint walls
2.) paint cabinets
3.) new countertops
4.) build new 'floor to ceiling cabs' & bench
5.) new molding
6.) new lighting
7.) take down mini-wall for fridge
8.) new curtians
9.) paint table & buy new chairs
10.) remove counter & cabs, replace floor
11.) add beadboard to main wall

As you can see, the next few months shall be busy! I start all of this at the end of February... and I can't stinkin' wait! Are you planning any home projects? Hopefully yours are a little more laid back. haha!