February 1, 2014

Jodee B's Favorite Things: January

I thought I'd branch out and start doing a favorite things of the month, at the end of every month. Hopefully I can stick to it. It will be totally random and just something fun for me to do as a monthly wrap up. I was going to work on this last night, as it was the last day of the month but I got tired and went to bed instead. Oh, life.

- Hollister Bay Park Hoodie (not the exact one I have but very close)


I spent a 4 day weekend with my niece Taylor and while she was here she had a lime green hoodie from Hollister that I fell in love with and wound up stealing... err borrowing. ;) It actually belongs to a friend of hers, who I actually told I loved the hoodie and she told me to keep it as long as I wanted, she didn't mind at all. I felt the love!

- Coconut Chicken w/ Sweet Chilli Sauce by Back to her Roots


I've made this recipe 3 times in 3 weeks. Needless to say, it's a big winner in my house.

- Nike Roshe Run sneakers


Paul bought these for me as a late Christmas gift and I'm so insanely in love with them. Comfy, cute, win!

- Katy Perry f/ Juicy J - Dark Horse


Although I could probably list 5 favorite songs for the month of January, this one is the one I decided to share. Great song!

- Starbucks Caramel Flan Frap


Completely obsessed with Starbucks new frap! This is by far my go to frap lately. If you haven't had it yet, you're missing out!

- Going blonde for 2014!


Don't mind my dumb face (and also the awful quality). haha. I love that I decided to take the plunge into blonde land! I'm so happy with my hair color. I have the best hair stylist, who also happens to be one of my very close friends. :)

That's it for January! I'm sure I'll have lots of favorites for February since I'm redoing the house exterior this month. That will probably top my list. Also, Valentine's Day! ;)