January 21, 2014

Product Review: Venus® Embrace Sensitive

Recently I received the Venus® Embrace Sensitive razor from Influenster to test out due to having dry skin after shaving. Prior to using this razor I always just used the Gillette men's razors because they are cheap and I hate spending a lot of money on razors, honestly. Also, they work really well. But, I have noticed that my skin is pretty dry afterward. I never really cared until Influenster made me really think about it and that's when I jumped at the chance to test this product.



I waited two days to shave, since I had just done it the day before I got my package in the mail. I was so excited to test it out, I did use it to shave my under arms that night and no joke, it did such a great job! Then when I finally got the chance to shave my legs with it, I was sold. It's a very smooth shave, my legs felt so soft afterward and my skin wasn't dry! Normally I would have to add lotion to my legs after shaving due to the dry skin and after using the Venus® Embrace Sensitive razor I no longer needed to. It's a great razor and I highly recommend it!



Another really cool thing (maybe I live under a rock) is that it comes with this really cute holder that has a suction cup to hang on your shower, so that the razor doesn't get icky from laying on the tub. I actually said, "Awwww!" to myself when I hung it up in my shower. Haha, I'm a nerd.

Note: all products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. Thanks Influenster!