June 4, 2013

My little graduate

Gracie graduated Pre-K yesterday, her last official day is tomorrow. She had such a great ceremony and performed songs with her classmates. It was such a great night! She had me laughing through my tears. I'm such a proud mama. I can't believe this school year is already over and in just a few months she'll be off to big kid school and in Kindergarten. To top that off, we'll have a new baby girl next month! This pregnancy is almost over and I can't believe it. I feel like just yesterday Gracie was starting Pre-K and not long after I found out I was pregnant. Time is flying.



I kept looking around Pinterest for something crafty to make for Gracie's teachers and found a few really cute things but wound up making this & this for Gracie's teachers. Check out the links for tutorials. I did mine a little different but with basically the same idea. The tutorial says to use hot glue for the crayon project but I used double sided tape and a rubber band to hold the crayons on the jar. Just use whatever works best for you, those changes worked best for me.



Tomorrow she's having a pizza party and is so sad to leave her teachers and friends she's made this year. But I told her she'll make lots more friends next school year and we'll visit her teachers during the summer when Baby L comes. Enjoy your little ones while you can, they grow up waaay too fast!