January 22, 2013

We made it!

It's official! We made it to the 2nd trimester and I gotta say that ever since I hit it I've felt so much better. I finally have some energy, no more morning sickness & I finally felt good enough to go get my eyebrows waxed. Talk about relief! It has been two months since I last got them cleaned up and let me tell you, I'm so glad it's taken care of now.

With the 2nd trimester now in my grasp, I have lots of things to look forward to in the coming weeks and months. We are planning a Gender Reveal Party, which I'm really looking forward to. We decided that on the day of the sonogram that only Paul & I will be going and we will have the tech put the gender reveal image in an envelope without telling us what the gender is. Then we will head to Publix and ask the bakery to look and see what we are having and to make a cake that on the inside will either have pink or blue icing, depending on girl or boy of course. Then we will send out of our invites for the party and then reveal on party day at the end what the inside of the cake tells us. I'm going to be doing a Bee theme, which I know is pretty common for Gender Reveal Party's but our last name starts with a B, so it really fits. My lovely mother will be hosting the party at her home and creating the invites and some decor for us. I'm pretty excited!

I'm hoping for a March party, since the end of Feb should be when we find out. As far as the nursery, I made a inspiration board, which I'm still tweeking. So, I'll have that ready for my next update. Hopefully later this week! :)