January 8, 2013

They're having a baby...

and it's just ONE baby! Thank heavens! Haha. As much as it would of been cool to experience twins, in reality, I enjoy sleep. I know if we did have twins my personal time would literally disappear. But, regardless, I'm happy! Now I'm excited for the next step in finding out what Baby #2 is! With that said, I thought it would be fun to post a poll on the sidebar asking all of you, what do you think Baby #2 will be? A boy or a girl? Feel free to vote!

Here is the first picture of our new bundle of joy to be here in July!


I'm so happy & excited! I'm looking forward to breast feeding this time and everything I tried to rush through the first time. I'm going to totally enjoy this pregnancy and cherish every moment, every second. I'm in such a happy place right now. :)