February 1, 2012

pinsday!

First off, Happy February! :)

I've decided that every Wednesday I'm going share some of my most favorite Pin's from everyone's new addiction, Pinterest! Every week I'll pick a different theme, this weeks theme is Living Rooms. Since, I'll be redesigning my living room from the top down, in the next couple weeks. So yes, this Mama is a tad excited! So to hold me over until my big redo, here are some amazing Living Room's.

This living room is actually where I got my original inspiration to transform my nonfunctional living room into a multifunctional room by adding a dining area. It's by the geniuses over at Young House Love, one of my all time favorite blogs!


I just love all this blue so much! I'm also going to have an accent wall that's blue, where my flat screen will be hanging as well as other decor.


Oh how I love blue & gray mixed together. Another hint of what I'm going for in my new living room. My sofa will be grey with blue & yellow accent pillows. Oh gosh, I can't wait. This living room is just perfection!


Another living room mixed with dining room area. Ugh, I love it! The blues, the greys, the everything. Love!


You can find all of these pin's & more great living room's on my Pinterest! Feel free to follow me, if we share some of the same interests, I'll follow back. :)