February 8, 2012

Living Room boom

I've been one busy bee this past week and weekend. Yesterday we went and bought alllll of the new furniture for the living room/dining room area from IKEA. I had so much fun going around picking out everything and having Paul write it all down & then hunting it all down in the warehouse. I also painted an old boring wood cabinet that held all of our wedding goodies and things and omg what a transformation! I can't wait for everything to be painted & put together so I can take pictures of everything & share it with all of you!

If you notice I added a 'rate this post' part at the bottom of my posts so all you lazy daisys who don't like to comment can still put your two cents in by clicking one of the boxes. ;)

I'll be back next week with pictures & a total room update. Until then, stay tuned!