January 28, 2012

new, newer & newest!

I put up a new layout, a detailed about us page & tweeked the sidebar a bit. Feel free to look around and read a little more about us. I realized that as much as I love my blog, I'd much rather use it as a place to post about my day to day life & all the things involved in it, which include my family & whatnot. I spent my entire day on this place and completely neglected to do all the laundry & dishes. Oops.

Paul gets off work... um now. Crap! haha. I better put this laptop down & put some real clothes on, since we're going out to dinner when he gets home. Total slacker today, except for the new blog! I don't think he'll care either way, so no worries on my end. ANYWAY. I need to get my butt moving. I'll be back soon with a update about whats been going on with me tonight or tomorrow. But until then, how do you like the new look? Comments are love, dahhhling!