January 14, 2012

kids rooms

This past week I got busy cleaning the kids rooms and did some rearranging. I didn't take before pictures only because it was such an awful mess & no one should have to see that. ha! Anyway, first up... Gracie's room!

Gracie's wall half way up and entire floor is all chalkboard paint. As you can see, she draws everywhere! When I originally cleaned her room, the floor had no chalk on it, but a day went by before I took these pictures and she went crazy with the chalk. My little artist! (I wrote the 'Gracie is 4!' for her birthday back in Nov., it's still there because she likes it so much.) There also used to be a curtain rod on that window. She ripped it down. Little stinker. I gotta buy a new one still.







Gracie's room was originally the master bedroom, but we put her in there and remodeled Jordan's old room and turned it into the master bedroom, removing a wall and adding a bathroom. We figure if we ever have another child, Gracie can share her BIG ROOM with the new baby. If that ever actually happens!

Up next.. Jordan's room!

Jordan's room used to be Gracie's room. As you can see, this room has a door that leads to the backyard. I didn't like that at all, with Gracie being so young. I'm sure when Jordan hits his teenage days, I'll regret giving that room to him. ha!


Don't mind the huge amount of laundry in his closet. These images are real life! No staging going on in this house. ;)



Close up of his wall decal that I got on Etsy. He loves it & honestly, so do I!


Well, that's it. I also added these two rooms to the house tour! I'm such a slacker.