November 28, 2011

thrify finds

How was everyone's Thanksgiving break? Ours was really good filled with yummy food made by my amazing Mother & lots of family time. All the things that make Thanksgiving great! Speaking of my mom, feel free to check out her crafty blog. I recently made her a new layout! :)

Every Sunday, my hubs & I go to brunch at our favorite local hole in the wall restaurant & then hit up some thrift stores. Most of the time I don't find anything, but every once in a while I'll strike gold! Thrifty gold! This Sunday I found this amazing blue vase or jar or whatever you wanna call it. Either way, it's beautiful! I can't wait to put in my newly decorated living room, in the Spring! I also found this amazing glass water bottle, that I actually saw the night before when we went out to eat at Macaroni Grill. I jokingly said to Paul, 'I want one of these. Let's ask to buy one!' Apparently, the universe knew how badly I loved this glass bottle because when we went thrifting it was on a shelf, waiting for me to find it! Thankfully, Paul found it & ran to me with excitement, where we both danced around happily at our thrift find! Ok, not really, but you get the idea.


Aren't they awesome? I've been looking for things to put on shelves in the living room, after I redesign the room in the Spring & I'm so glad I found something to start me off with! I hope to find more things in blues & yellows, the theme I'll be using in the living room. I can't believe it's almost time to go crazy decorator on my living room/dining room & kitchen in the next few months! I'm so excited!

Do you love thrifting too? What's a great thrift find, you've found recently? Share away!