October 23, 2012

Exciting things to come!

So, pretty recently I had a sit down with my MIL about moving out of Florida, since she is able to retire in 4 years, I asked her about moving with us, basically anywhere north. She surprised me in saying that she wouldn't want to wait 4 years that now is the best time to do it. She works for the US Post Office so she can pretty much work anywhere. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am! We actually decided on a state. I'm not sure if it's the one we'll definitely end up going to but it looks so far like it's the one. The last place I'd ever thought about living, honestly. Delaware!

I was even more excited when she told me to start looking at houses online and if I found anything good, to email it to her. Well, boy did I find a good one! A 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home that has a apartment attached to it, also known as a mother/daughter home. With also a small house in the back of it, for guests. And it's in our price range! Now obviously, the chances of us actually getting that house are pretty low since we aren't moving tomorrow or anything. We did talk about visiting sometime next year, probably in the Spring to look at houses, get a feel for the area and see if it's the place to call our new home! As this process continues I'll be sure to keep everyone in blog land in the loop. I'm pretty ecstatic about this whole thing! Finally, real fall weather & real winters! That's the way to my heart. ❤



In other news, I don't think I mentioned that we're taking Gracie to Disney World for her birthday next month. Thanks to some really amazing family connections we actually got tickets for free and get to stay in the new amazing Art of Animation Resort for more than half the price you'd usually pay. Aren't connections the best? We're going about two weeks after Gracie's actual birthday, but we have a great two fun filled days planned for our littest one!



Day one we'll be visiting the Magic Kingdom and possibly park hopping to another park, more than likely Epcot since that's her favorite. Day two we're going to spend the day at the pool area at the resort, then get cleaned up and head to Downtown Disney so Gracie can be transformed into a Princess at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. She gets the whole 9 -- hair, nails, princess dress, a birthday sash, makeup, etc etc! She's so insanely excited, it's all she talks about, and we still have a month to go!

So with that being said, lots of fun and exciting things to look forward to in the future! This is one happy and excited girl looking forward to the next chapter! :)