October 9, 2013

The Mama VoxBox Review

So, I received the Mama VoxBox from Influenster a couple weeks ago and now am getting around to writing my review for all the products I received in the box. First off, I received all products complimentary from Influenster, I was not paid to test these products, it's all for fun!

In this VoxBox I got:

POND'S Luminous Finish BB+ Cream - I actually like this product. It smells nice and has pretty good coverage. But personally, it's not enough for my skin. It's definitely smooth and applies nicely but it's just not for me. I will continue to use it and try it out a little longer, maybe it will grow on me over time. I like what I use normally and wouldn't switch to this product. It's too light for my liking, it just doesn't provide enough coverage for my skin. But that doesn't mean it wouldn't work great for someone else.

belVita Mixed Berry Soft Baked Breakfast Biscuits - I was really looking forward to tasting this! Unforunately my husband is a snack freak and ate it before he went to work the morning after I got it. LOL. He's such an ass! But according to him, it's VERY good. SO GLAD he enjoyed it. Jerk. ;)

Annie's Microwaveable Mac & Cheese Cups - This product seemed weird to me so I didn't want to eat it. LOL. I gave it to the snack king, aka Paul and he said it was awful! So, there you have it. Two big thumbs down.

Dr. Scholl's Comfort Insoles - I LOVE these! They are so soft and feel like you're walking on a cloud. I'm definitely going to buy these. I want them in every pair of shoes I own! Go buy these, ladies! Totally worth it!

So, there you have it! Thanks again to Influenster for sending me these products to test out. It's always fun being apart of these reviews.