May 30, 2012

Missing in action

Man, it has been quite a while since I've made a post. Between my last post and this one my hard drive died and I had to send it back to Gateway to be replaced. I lost everything on the hard drive, unfortunately. But since mourning the loss of my beloved lap top, Paul & I went on Vacay to Miami for Memorial Day weekend to celebrate being married for 6 years. We celebrated 6 years on Monday, the 28th. Time flies when you're having fun!

I started rebuilding my hard drive from the bottom. Trying to replace thousands of music files isn't easy. I'm also still in the process of installing all my old software, bookmarks, programs, etc. It's gonna take a while, I'm sure.

I just wanted to make a quick post to let you know that I'm still alive & kicking. ;P I'll be back with a detailed post of our trip to Miami, a post about our garden (I added flowers!!) & lots of others good things to come. Thanks for continuing to visit & send in emails & comments. I appreciate it so much! I'll be returning emails by the weekend, so stick with me! :)