April 7, 2012

busy birthday week

Another new layout! I like it, like it. ;)

Phew, this week really flew by, didn't it? I had plans on making a post on my birthday but my day and really my week just kinda got away from me. On Sunday, after my last post, my amazing niece Taylor came to visit me for a couple days during her Spring Break for my birthday.

We're silly together. Love!



Monday we went to get pedicures together with Gracie of course, while Jordan was in school (his Spring Break was the week before).



I got a pretty tealish blue color by Sephora & Tay got hot pink, I think it was O.P.I. It's her favorite color. I also got my hair cut a couple days before Taylor came to visit. It's a little shorter than I originally wanted but it's really growing on me (figuratively speaking). I figure it's only going to grow, right? So, in a month or so it will be perfect length.



Other than that, on the evening of my birthday Paul took me to see 21 Jump Street. It was such a great funny movie! I spotted Johnny Depp looong before most people did. I spotted him within' minutes of the film starting, even tho he was hidden in the back. You can't hide my Johnny from me, people! I love him too much. hahha



After the movie we headed to Carrabba's for dinner. Our waiter was a ball of fun, let me tell you. From the moment we sat down, he was making us laugh & was super playful the entire time. I had shrimp fettucini alfredo, which was so yummy! Paul had steak, like a typical man. Overall it was an aaaamazing night out with my man. Aaand when we got home, both of the kids were asleep! I think Taylor has magic powers or something because I can't even get my kids to sleep that quick! They must of had a lot of fun while mom & dad were away. :)



Yesterday I was home alone again because Jordan went to Opening Day with my MIL to watch the Yankees vs. Rays game. As you can see above, I got all decked out in my Yankees gear. Sadly my Yankees didn't win, but it was only game 1! We've got 161 more games to go. No worries here! I'm a Yankees fan, I know we'll see the playoffs in October. ;) I'm really looking forward to Yankees Opening Day at Yankee Stadium next week. That's something to be excited about... at least in my little world.

That's all for now! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend, Easter & a great week!