February 25, 2013

What will it bee?

Boy, we had one busy week last week. We spent the week in Kissemmee (or Orlando, really) because Paul had a work convention since he's now the big boss man at work. So, while Paul was working, Gracie & I were playing. Jordan stayed home with Granny because he couldn't miss school. The coolest thing about the hotel we stayed in was that it had a mini water park on site, right next to the pool. We only got to use the water park on Thursday, our last full day there but Gracie had a blast. I on the other hand got sunburnt. As it always goes that way. But regardless, we had fun!

Earlier that week we took Gracie to Downtown Disney to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique to be made into a princess. Disney took such great care of her. They wound up comping the whole experience for us since in November when we originally went, our appointment was pushed back 3 hours, which meant she wouldn't of been dolled up till after closing hours due to how busy it was that day. I made sure to make this appointment for first thing in the morning. She even had a little photoshoot when they finished.

I didn't have time to scan them so I just snapped quick shots with my phone.




She's such a ham! I couldn't believe how great she was through the whole thing. Usually she throws a fit when I brush her hair but for them she smiled the whole time and was so well behaved & thankful. I was proud. :)

This week (Wednesday) I have my anatomy sonogram, the big one when we find out the gender! I'm so excited! I really hope our little peanut is facing the right way and shows us their little parts!! As I've said before, we're having a Gender Reveal Party this time, instead of a baby shower. My mom made all of the invites in the Bee theme I asked for. She's crazy talented! I gotta say, they turned out pretty great!



You can view more of them (since she made them all look slightly different) at her blog.

Anyway, looking forward to finding out what baby #2 is! Everyone I come across thinks different things. Some think it's a girl, some think it's a boy. I'll be happy either way but would love a little boy. I guess we'll have to wait till March 10th to find out the answer! In other news, we start working on the nursery in the next couple of weeks. Lots of good stuff happening in March!