February 8, 2013

It's almost time!

So, I've been a tad MIA lately because the stomach bug swept through my house like a tornado and took everyone out with it. First Gracie had it, then she gave it to me, then I gave it to Paul & then Jordan got it. Thankfully it only lasts between 1-3 days so we were all back on our feet by the weekend.

Today my mom and I went to my monthly doctor visit to check on baby. Have I mentioned that ever since I entered the 2nd trimester I've felt fantastic? As a long time nail biter, I finally have nails! My own REAL nails!! Since I got pregnant the thought of biting my nails has disgusted me. Never in my life has this happened. My hair is healthier, I just feel great! I haven't even been taking prenatal vitamins because they make me sick. So all these changes are all natural! Which brings me to think I'm having a boy. I never was like this when I was pregnant with Gracie. My mood is great too! Even tho the 1st trimester was hell (something else I didn't experience with Gracie) now I feel great! I'm telling you, my instincts are telling me I'm having a boy. Now whether I am or not, I'll be a happy momma anyway because I've waited SO LONG for this to happen that I don't mind either way, but deep down, I feel it's a boy.

Anyway, I'll be 16 weeks on Monday. I went to the doctor today and babies heart rate was 150. We talked about my Gender Reveal Party and told him I gotta make my appointment for my second sonogram and he agreed and let me do it when I wanted, which will be the last week of this month. I'm shooting for the 27th since it's a Wednesday and Paul has that day off. I gotta tell ya, I'm so excited! I can't wait till my mom finishes the invites that she's custom making by hand, so I can post it here! We start renovations on baby B's room in the next couple weeks! YAY!